[Chrysler300] Here's Your Opportunity!

To All,

By popular request (and it was a good one), we have been asked to put names with the pictures of the people shown at the Springfield meet.  We are here to serve.   I have revised the page to provide for easy placement of names next to the pictures.  That editing took more time than it will take to actually put in the names.

And now for the great "Name That Person" contest.  The contest you've all been waiting for.

It's time for you to step up to the plate.  I have put in captions for the first two pictures.  I happen to know the names of most of the other people, but there about 8 that I have questions about.  I won't put in any other captions until I have the all names.  So start sending in your lists.  There are 29 pictures, so you may find it easy to number your answers.

If after a few days I have all but one or two, I'll send out a request for just the missing ones.

Have fun.  Don't let me down now.  So many of you are so very helpful in answering those car-related questions.  Here's you chance to be equally helpful with a people-related question.

Thanks for any help you can provide.  And yes, I am having a little fun with this one.

Don Warnaar

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional