Cousin's F Coupe in rainy Chicago

From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
It had ended last night due to problems with the description, by the
seller.
Ray

When the SCAM was evident, I didn't get much help from eBay, but
Western
Union immediately reversed the Money Order I purchased and their fraud
unit
refunded the cost of purchasing the Money Order about two weeks after
I had
purchased it.

Of course I wouldn't have "Bought It Now" if it hadn't been so close to
home.

The car reappears every so often and I've tried to alert eBay. Usually
they've stopped the auction before my alert.

Danny Watts

300F & 300G

__

Yahoo! Groups Links