From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Wayne Graefen
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 6:04 AM
To: Intl 300; ulf.larsson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Re:D,G and H parts

The highest numerical difference between 300C VIN numbers and engine numbers
amongst those for which I have both numbers is 96.  Of course this occurs
towards the end of the production year.  Again, of the few I have, this
happens to be our own Rob Kern's C with VIN 3216 and engine 3312.  There are
several other candidates but I don't have the engine number.

Anyone that would like to send me their original engine number from
production records is welcome to do so and I'll add it to the data base.  If
you are sending me a number and it is NOT the original engine to the
chassis, please state so.

Wayne

For list server instructions, go to

Yahoo! Groups Links