Re: [Chrysler300] 300G Transmission Linkage Bushings

Re: [Chrysler300] 300G Transmission Linkage Bushings

having just done all the required adjustmenst on the
trans linkage on my 300F I dont recall anu "bushings".
Most of the connections are sliding links for optimum
adjustment. The pivot shaft on the firewall may have
bushings but I dont recall seeing any. There are brass
bushings in the manifolds for the bell crank. Could
these be the ones referred to?
Paul Martin
--- Kenny Cassady <kennycassady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello all in 300 Land,
>
> Hoping you can help with this one.  I'm told by my
> transmission shop (thank
> you Larry) that I need to replace the bushings in
> the transmission linkage
> on my 300G, the linkage between the carbs and the
> trans that is (I'm having
> a problem picturing this, and don't have my shop
> manual handy).  They have
> adjusted the linkage as far as possible, and have
> the trans performing as
> normal as possible.  But to "get it right" we have
> to replace the bushings.
>
> Can anyone help identify these bushings (part #, how
> many, etc.) and perhaps
> suggest some sources of availability?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Kenny Cassady