[Chrysler300]

I am a new member of the club and I am sitting in my office just getting off
the phone with the transporter who has my new project, a '60 300F hardtop,
is about 3 hours away.  As a life long Chevy guy, this is my 1st foray into
Mopar and I am absolutely captivated for life with the letter cars as
nothing else from that era comes close to the combination of drive, luxury
and pure power.  As a newbie I will need lots of help so I start today with
my interior.  Does anyone have a source for the leather in the stock tan
color to restore the seats or better yet someone who actually makes the
covers in the stock material?  Thanks in advance for all the help and I look
forward to meeting some of you at the next northeast event.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: