From: Vath, Michael J. <Michael.Vath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx' <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>; bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 2:34 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] Possible project

Hooray for the restoration committee!

Nice ram block-offs & elbows are already reproduced/sold by JC Auto.
Custom top bows (but not arms) are currently available too; check with
George McKovich. I think he found someone good.

For 60 & up, how 'bout gas tanks?
-- or maybe help Mike Burke get steering wheels done faster/cheaper?
-- or sill plates?
-- or lower quarter patch panels?
-- or trunk lower trunk rain gutter patches?

The place that already produces floor & trunk pans (classic fab?) could
probably give us volume prices on the sheetmetal stuff....

Another good Club investment might be to buy a copy of Eileen Brass' ram
exhaust/heat tube pattern/jig. Her copies fit perfectly, but won't be
available forever..

On a exnerifically fanciful note, wouldn't it be dreamy to have an inventory
of all the products available from George Laurie, Gary Goers and JC auto
under one roof? Add Mike Burke's neat stuff plus the current Club offerings
and maybe a supply of windshields....

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional