Re: [Chrysler300] Possible project

    I also agree with Richard. Why would the club want to reproduce something that is already available elsewhere and in this case that Jeff Carter from JC Auto has them available. Just my 2 cents worth from Fern with 300H conv.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bob Merritt" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 6:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Possible project

I think that as long as there is someone (JC Auto) making these things, the club should focus efforts elsewhere. There are so many items that are not available for these cars, I think it would be best to focus on the things that are not available, even if the price might be better from the club. Jeff has done a good job of servicing members of the club. Wes hould appreciate what he has done.

Best regards,

Richard Osborne

>>> "Bob Merritt" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/28/07 1:15 pm >>>

I have been asked to forward the following message:

+++++++++++++++
The Restoration Committee is considering reproducing the manifold
"block- off" plates for the '60, '61, '63 and '64 ram cars.  Initial cost
projected for sale would be about $75.00 per pair plus postage.
We would like to get a response from the members to see if these would be an
item they need.
  The Restoration Committee
+++++++++++++++

You can forward replies to me and I will aggregate, accumulate, spindle fold
and mutilate. I am especially good at folding.

Rrr

Yahoo! Groups Links

--

Yahoo! Groups Links