[Chrysler300] 1979 300 light for sale

Hello to all,

Hope everyone is doing well and all 300's are running!! I don't know if
anyone is interested but I have a driver-side turn signal/cornering light
for a 1979 300. I bought it for my car but ended up selling the car about
three years ago so it has just been sitting around the house collecting
dust. The blinker lense that is in the light has a crack in it but I have a
replacement for it. The replacement has a few scratches or surface cracks
but noting serious. The bucket is in good shape with the exception of the
chrome in one area is starting to peel. Has the plug and no wires were cut
on it. I don't have the cornering lense (plastic) for it. All I want for it
is $10 plus shipping price. I don't think it is a bad price as I am sure
that they are more expensive, if you can find one. I don't need it so if
anyone needs one, here it is. It will probably fit a cordoba too but not
100% sure. Thanks Jimmy

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional