[Chrysler300]

Fellow Enthusiasts: I seem to have a problem andam at a loss to deal with it. Back on July 11th on the chat line member Bob Merritt was kind enough to pass along a voice mail message he had received. Apparently member Frank Salomone was offering Literature in mint condition covering 300's 1955-1965, asking price $800.00. I phoned Mr. Salomone and agreed to a price. He lives in Boston, Mass. As I live in Ontario, it was arranged that the material would be shipped U.P.S to upper New York State for an extra fee and he would receive and pass on the tracking number. A cheque was sent and deposited to his account, I have a copy of same. I have been trying to reach him for months now to receive my items with no success. I have put off asking for help because he is an older chap and I do not want to believe that a fellow 300 man could be doing anything incorrectly. I've bought 100's of items on E-Bay with never a problem. Recently in our CHRYSLER 300 CLUB NEWS winter 2007 edition, I again see his add to sell these brochures. I have his address in Boston and have spoken to management within the building. He spoke to me only once and agreed to leave the material with one of the apartment staff. Still nothing. As a Canadian I don't know how to proceed. I also feel that the membership should be allerted that there is something not right here.  Respectfully Yours Ross J. Therrien (613)332-2364  Fax (613)332-5885  E-Mail bent70cuda@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Any help or suggestions or anyone in the Boston area would be appreciated. Happy to make a donation for any assistance!!!!

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: