From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayne Graefen
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2007 7:30 AM
To: Intl 300; kmotion45@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Re:62 rams

The 405HP short rams available optional on the '62 300H were water heated as they had been on the 300F and 300G 400HP cars. In fact they are the same manifold casting, with different casting #s than the 300J and 300K exhaust heated short rams.
I looked at one of the original 405 Hs in Southern California about 15 years ago. I'm sure there are a few others around.

Wayne

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional