[Chrysler300] Happy New Year

Happy New Year to All Y'all.

Hope to see ALL OF YOU at one or both of the Meets planned  this year.
Awesome  locations, things to do, 300's to see and most importantly,
awesome people to meet with.

Those of you who must plan their vacations now, please make note of the
dates:
The Spring Meet will be held May 28 - May 31, 2008 in Eagle River,
Wisconsin. Hosts are Carlton and Barb Schroeder.
The Fall Meet will be held  September 10--Sept 13, 2008 in Boothbay
Harbor, Maine. Hosts are Messrs. Mayer, Rust and Vaughan.

Ray
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to
know "why" I look this way. I've traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren't paved. But a fine ride it was,  so far!

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: