Re: [Chrysler300] re KYB Shocks

Hi All:
Good advice from Terry on that procedure.  Works sweet.  Also,  care should
be taken while grinding the lower front attachments to fit so that  the rubber
isolator doesn't get too hot and possibly be damaged.  I forgot  on one untill
I felt the heat on my hand.  Then I kept a container of  cooling water
nearby.  The KYBs have been on both the "H" and "F" for  several years now.  No
complaints thus far.    ----Gil  Cunningham

In a message dated 1/26/2008 10:16:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,