From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Larry Nirenberg
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 1:54 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Any Future for Chrysler?

Unfortunately, the marketplace requires constant re-invention especially
in
an item as expensive and technologically advanced as the car has become.
company needs to do something better than the rest-be it price, style,
speeds, comfort, technology or all of the above-to stand out and it
requires
a steady stream of new models/ideas. Who wants the same old thing? As I
have recently come to appreciate the classic examples of Chrysler
Corporation products and assume there would not be a dry eye in the
house
should the worse come to pass, I think the impact of Chrysler's demise
on
the value of our classic 300s could potentially be positive, much like
the
work of dead artists. In the end, the corporation is now owned by a
bunch
of bean counters who bought it to make money not cars and if they can
make a
greater return by gutting and killing the company they will jump at the
opportunity-nostalgia has no place in the raw world of capitalism.

_____