[Chrysler300] Re: Chrysler 300 CD

Rob and all:  Thanks again for the compliments.  FYI - we have just covered the expenses of producing the DVD's with the 300 we have sold so far.  Any more we sell will start to pay for the labor involved.  Since we didn't go into this with the idea of making a pot of $ we feel like we accomplished what we set out to do which was learn more about the cars, get to know more of the wonderful people in this club and see the country a little bit together as father and son.  As many of you know who have children, those times of spending time with them become farther and farther apart as they grow older so I am extremely grateful for this time we had together.  Aaron married last fall and has a lot less time to spend with me now, my oldest daughter is getting married in March and my other son is getting married in May.  Three weddings in 10 months...now that is what is making my head and pocketbook spin now.

God bless you all!

David Coston, P.E.
phone/fax: 618-382-2280
cell: 812-457-0479