[Chrysler300] 1979 chrysler new yorker questions

[Chrysler300] 1979 chrysler new yorker questions

I have a few questions about a 1979 chrysler new Yorker 5th avenue edition.
I have the opportunity to get this car. It only has 24,000 original miles on
it but the car sadly is in rough shape. It is at the stage where it could be
fixed up or used for parts. I would like to fix it up but was wondering if
it would be worth the money? How much are these cars worth? If it is not
worth it to fix it up would any of these parts on this car fit a C body?? I
believe that it is a r-body but it does look like a big car and I think that
some parts might fit it. Would the rear end and front end parts fit a c body
or even an m body? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Jimmy

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: