From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 9:46 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] New 300F find

Speaking of finds (or not), there is an ad in the local paper from
someone in CT that has two 55 C300's for sale. I don't know if it is a
club member, or if the club knows of these cars. Perhaps one of our CT
members could inquire as to VIN numbers for our registry if they are
currently unknown?

If I wasn't a club member and didn't know of the Chrysler 300 club and
was contacted by someone who was asking for my VIN numbers from my
vehicles I'm not sure how cooperative I would be, but it's worth a try.

John