  From: Kenneth Wilson
  To: RaffaPlymouth ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 9:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: 1959 Starter

  Raffaele - Hate to see you pay $167.00 for a starter (Not ever having
  to buy a starter, in 30 +years, or priced any, I can't believe they are
  now over $100.00). I have a couple rebuilt starters. I'm not familiar
  with what the 1959 starter looks like but what I have is like the one
  used on my '62 Chrysler. These were among the parts I got along with an
  H many years ago. Cost to you is $50.00 . The shipping will be
  expensive to Italy as it is heavy. I can send a picture of it and get
  3'a off it (if any). Probably can't do anything till Wed or Thursday.
  and will be gone all the 24th through the 31st.

  Regards; Ken Wilson, San Jose, Calif.

  RaffaPlymouth wrote:

  >Hello boys,I'm Raffaele from italy ... I would need starter New or Rebuilt for my 1959 E,my is not recoverable
  >
  >If anyone knows where I buy.....
  >
  >Thanks Raffaele

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional