[Chrysler300] Rear power windows sticky and slow

[Chrysler300] Rear power windows sticky and slow

Hi all,
My newly purchased L has some issues with the rear power windows. you
have to help them up and down with your other hand to open and close
them. It's obvious this has occurred due to not being used enough and
old age. Would it be best for me to take the door inner trim off and
service them - ie wash and lubricate with teflon spray or grease?
so far i have just tried to spray teflon spray down the gap onto the
motor mechanism without success. I'm hesitant to pull trim off but
perhaps i need to just bite the bullet!
Cheers
Jeff
Australia