[Chrysler300] Eagle River Spring 2008 meet - NEW INFO for Saturday morni

[Chrysler300] Eagle River Spring 2008 meet - NEW INFO for Saturday morning

Hello,

While some folks may want to relax or visit at the Eagle River Inn or do something on their own Saturday morning a group activity has also been added.

This new activity will include a road trip to the town of Three Lakes, WI which is only about 10 miles south of Eagle River on Highway 45.  There is an interesting museum http://www.northwoodspetroleummuseum.org/index.html where we will spend about one hour (free admission but donation appreciated).  The 57 Dodge in the museum was used in the Crimestoppers film - similiar I think to the TV series where the 300C cvt was used.   Five minutes away is the Three Lakes Winery http://www.cranberrywine.com/ this winery is small but they give you a nice tour and explain the wine making process.  They give you wine taste samples w/crackers/cheese hoping you will buy a bottle.  About one hour is enough time.  We will leave about 9:30 am and return about noon or you could eat lunch in Three Lakes before you return.

One other activity that many people come to Eagle River for is the fishing.  If anyone would like to do that Saturday morning I will try to arrange that.  One guide I know of would take 3 people for 1/2 day in his boat to a nearby good fishing lake for $50 per person.  You would also have to buy a 4 day non-resident fishing liscense for $24.  (Of course if you were lucky you would save lunch cost).  If you need more info send me an email.

300ly,

Carlton  (dealing with 7" new white stuff here in the Wisconsin Northwoods)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)