Re: [Chrysler300] 61G Engine Decal Information

Re: [Chrysler300] 61G Engine Decal Information

Hi Paul and All:
As far as I can tell from my 300Fs, the radiator decal instructions  vary
widely.  None of mine are the same.  I think some of the  variation had to do
with the climate in the area the car was shipped.  Of  course the best way is to
just try and get a duplicate of the decal that is on  the car you are
restoring.  I was able to do that with my "F",  finding an exact duplicate on ebay.
The seller is Raymond Casey  of Sebastian, FL, and he has a very wide range of
decals available.  His  seller code is:  nhpony    Also, of course don't
forget Gary  Goers.  He didn't have mine, but may very well have yours.
If the original decal is gone, I guess the best one can do is duplicate one
of the Club member's cars, or, if one has an original road test, try to
duplicate that car.
The only other stickers I can think of are the air cleaner ones.   These sho
uld, of course, be located roughly the same on each  regardless of how the air
cleaner is oriented when installed. (As I  think someone has mentioned.)
Hope this helps a bit.
300ly, Gil Cunningham
Tally, FL

In a message dated 3/31/2008 2:53:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,