[Chrysler300] Re: seat belts in 300F

My 300F Special GT did not have seat belts installed by the factory nor the dealer.
It did have an aircraft harness for both front seat passengers installed by the original owner's shop.  I'm told Andy Drumm "flew" this 300 at triple digit speeds a great deal of the time.  He was a renowned pilot in Nevada and other states winning air races.  I only received one very short portion of this harness and don't know what the rest of it was like.
I installed 3" wide Simpson latch lap racing belts using Andy's under car brackets and cables.
I've had the car up just over 130 mph with the 2.93 Sure-Grip and within the last month hit 125 with a 3.31 SG installed.

Wayne

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: