[Chrysler300] Re:300C to appear on a US postage stamp

[Chrysler300] Re:300C to appear on a US postage stamp

I worked on getting the artwork for this 300C stamp proportioned and detailed and also did some editing on the two texts that will be used with it.  Would have liked to have told y'all about it a very long time ago but was sworn to secrecy.... until now.  Hope y'all are happy with it.  I didn't get everything accomplished but without a magnifying glass I think you will be pleased.

Any remembrance of our cars to the public has to be a good thing.

Wayne G.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: