From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bill Leahy
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 6:04 PM
To: Chrysler 300 club
Subject: [Chrysler300] 57 door sill plates (the skinny)

in searching for a set of reproduction door silll plates for my 57
chrysler 300...i have found that timo in california and jeff in
washington state do not carry this product anymore.

i have emailed gary goers in hopes he has them.  i will report back if
i hear from montana.

so, at the moment i have 2 very used and abused passengers side door
sill plates and no drivers side...help.

bill in kennewick washington

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups