[Chrysler300] ZDDP Re-visited

As a result of a flier included in a goodie bag at Sundays "Big Orange" show,  I called a local business, ZDDP Plus, in Pomona CA. They sell the additive at $9.95 for a 4 oz bottle. My neighbor had previously offered to buy 2, 2oz bottles for me at the early Ford club meeting at $8.00/bottle. The Ford guys say 2oz is enough for one oil change. They buy in lot for their members. Being the frugel person, I reasoned that maybe 4oz at 9.95 would treat 2 oil changes!  I also wondered what concentration am I getting, is it the correct concentration. Frankly I had also considered the subject closed and switched to CJ 15-40W.

  The secretary/receptionist said she only took orders and that the "tech director was out". I left name and fax number and later found a note from "the man, Marc Cady, " along with 6 pages of very enlightening tech info which includes a paragraph on why we SHOULD NOT use CJ in our vehicles. There is infor on how to calculate appropriate concentration. In addition there is a comparison with GM's EOS. Rumor is that GM will return EOS to the dealer shelves. Marc said he ws in the process of putting the material he faxed on their web site. For the curious www.ZDDpOilAdditive.com

  In his note Marc said he would be putting the tech info on their web iste

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)