  From: Gnspeedbird@xxxxxxx
  To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 22:45
  Subject: [Chrysler300] ZDDP re-visited-the bottom line

  For the past month and particularly this past week the subject of ZDDPLUS
  has been thrashed about but not been totally resolved. Simply put all flat
  tappet engines need a zinc additive .All of todays oils now have zero zinc,thus
  jeoparadizing the life of our engines..Fortunately ZDDPLUS has been developed
  so that one 4oz bottle added at an oil change will have the exact zinc content
  contained in oils up to 1985. Since the mid 90's the zinc content has
  continually been decreased so that by 2004 no oil has any zinc as per EPA
  directives.Every member of this club should educate themselves about ZDDPLUS by going
  to _www.zddplus.com_ (http://www.zddplus.com) most of your questions
  will be answered on this site. We are very fortunate that one concerned car
  collector footed the bill to develope a product that will save an untold
  number of engines. There are many ZDDPLUS distributors throughout the country. PTS
  Xtreme at 916-739-0510 has ZDDPLUS in stock.......Bruce Toelle

  listings at AOL Autos.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: