From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Brandt Jimerson
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 5:50 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Tire shipping costs

Hi to all in 300sville!

I am very interested in getting Diamondback tires for my G. I can
probabley find out shipping $ on line during their regular business
hours tomorrow (Monday) but am just 'dying' for an answer sooner! The
Diamond backs are located in South Carolina and would have to go all
away across the country to so. Calif! Anyone have a rough estimate for
shipping these beauties?
Thanks TONS in advance!

Sincerely & 300ly, Brandt H. J. w/ a G.

<*> Your email settings: