Re: [Chrysler300] Seat covers?

I'm glad you think it is ridiculous, Jim.  Because sometimes dealing with reality in this hobby is quite so. It was written so that people who have experienced similar frustrations in restoring their letter cars will be able to relate that others go through the same trials and tribulations.  Also, it was written because there has been a lot of questions about quality of various suppliers of interior fabrics and seat covers, particularly for the C. I am not deterred at all from your comments or cares.  I participate in this club to promote, restore and educate folks regarding the Chrysler Letter cars, which is the mission statement of the Chrysler 300 Club International. Now I can understand why more people are reluctant to step forward and contribute articles to the Club News and NewsFlite when the call goes out by our volunteer editors. It's your choice to remove your name from the list server and also use the delete button if not interested in reading various topics. You may want to read up on past issues of the Club News.  One article was dedicated to nicknames club members give to their 'Brutes and what significance the name had to the member. The list server is a forum of discussion on all topics related to Chrysler 300 Letter Cars and also non-letter 300 issues are adressed in kind fashion, although  some could technically disagree and not encourage or allow non-letter 300s to be addressed in this forum. It would be nice to meet you and your 300-E at a future meet.  300'ly,  ROB KERN
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 11:42 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Seat covers?

  Hello Ron,
  I appreciate your note.. I apologized, after many, many brutal
  comments..
  But you have to agree that story is a bit much..
  It ridiculous, really!
  I think it is a good time for me to leave this club as the politics are
  to much for me to handle. I know I have heard the frustration from
  other members but it is very clear to me now. Please inform me on how
  to be removed from the list serve since it seems you have all the
  answers.
  Enjoy your 300 thats what this is all about..
  Jim

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: