Re: [Chrysler300] 1955 AMA Specs (Last update?)

Re: [Chrysler300] 1955 AMA Specs (Last update?)

My understanding (poor memory retention, Senior moment time?)
"It were da head man!!"

I can't see where it would have been headgaskets, the stock shim
gaskets were pretty thin as it was, maybe as thin as they got already.

All the talk or verbage I ever ran across always mentioned the heads as the
way they achieved the higher CR. Now, I cant' recall anyone actually saying
they had a set of those heads, and I'm not sure that Bob at Powerplay has
them listed. I'll have to dig out the little 'hemi' book he was selling to see if
they are ID'ed in that resource.

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy