[Chrysler300] 300E up for sale

Greetings everyone. It is time to sell Big Red, the 300E I have had great pleasure with for
10 years. Here's the ad:

1959 300E ? VIN M591100314, #'s match. Painted in Radiant Red lacquer by Greg Groom
in 1996. 39,000 miles. Northern California black plate car. No rust. Chrome and trim are
very good to excellent. Original five button radio works. New wide white wall tires will be
mounted this month. Bright replica wire wheels from Greg Groom. Excellent dash. Original
leather upholstery is in very good condition. A previous owner installed long ram
manifolds. Great driver, won best of class twice at Mighty Mississippi MoPars in Dubuque,
Iowa, once when there were at least 15 300's present and accounted for. Additional info,
photos, and list of parts and literature accompanying car will be provided on request via
e-mail. $98,500. Contact David Rust, dlrust47@xxxxxxxxx

I will be advertising in the newsletters and likely will also list on E Bay.

Thanks.

David Rust
300E in Iowa City

<*> Your email settings: