  From: Wayne Graefen
  To: Intl 300 ; Ron Waters
  Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 8:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Re: 300Fs with alloy vents

  Really. Well, I can usually be fooled by '59 parts. Now come to think of it my '59 Dodge is painted too! But if I had said '57-59 DeSoto and Chrysler, would I have still put my neck out too far? That is clearly what I should have stated.

  Wayne G

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: