Re: [Chrysler300] 300 H on eBay

Jean and Group;
This car (and an earlier, very rough,  H they sold) is being sold by a
dealer in Campbell, Calif.  Eariler Doug Warner, our H member in
Sacramento Calif., asked me if I could see the car in person -just for
the heck of it and note its condition.  I visited the place only to be
told the car is stored in a remote warehouse.   The earlier rough white
H, he advertised, I did see at his place as it was being worked on to
get it running.  That H needed everything having torn up interior and
rust (rusty surface where paint should be) and dents all over.  He would
take $10,000 - about $7,000 more then I sold my H for a couple years
before on eBay (better condition-but engine apart).  He commented that
he prefers to sell the cars over seas as no one around here (USA) will
pay enough.  He seems to always find a lot of nice cars and has had a
number of letter cars over the years.

Doug Warner -sorry I could not get a good report back to you- the dealer
did offer to take me to their storage place to see it -maybe  I needed
to wear the Pebble Beach attire, flash a check book,  and indicate
desire to to buy it.

Incidentally the beautiful back ground bldg., is the auditorium of (my
former high school) Campbell High School - now earthquake retrofitted
and a community arts theater.

Ken Wison, San Jose, Calif.
1962 - 300H convert

Jean Debos wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>

>On eBay right now there's a re-listing for a 300 H, black with cruise, ac
>and remote mirror (options that mine doesn't have!!!!)
>

>Vin is 8423149152
>

>Item number is : 220232356075
>

>Does anyone know this car ? origin, history,etc.?
>

>Thanks
>

>Jean in not so sunny Switzerland

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional