[Chrysler300] Gas Tank Dent Removal and H on ebay

[Chrysler300] Gas Tank Dent Removal and H on ebay

Help!
Any ideas on how to get (pulling out) a dented in (underside) gas tank -
without having to remove and replace it?.   In attempt to jack up the
rear end of my 62 Sport 300 I inverdently jacked the bottom of my tank
(no depth perception due to my double vision).   Is It possible  that I
can seal an air hose in  the tank's filler nozzle and blow air in to
push out the dent?  Has anyone had success at this?  My dent is near the
back at the drain plug under the pickup tube.    Any other suggestions
would be helpful.

Regards the my earil;er email about the H on ebay.  I left out the
"not"  -  meant  to say "the dealer did not offer to show me the car
stored in his remote wherehouse" .

Ken Wilson, San Jose, Calif
62 H

<*> Your email settings: