[Chrysler300] Email problem solved, need new email activated and need 30

[Chrysler300] Email problem solved, need new email activated and need 300 Pace Setter decal kit

Good morning.  Apologies about all the email issues.  Thanks to Rich
Barber for giving me the heads up when things went crazy.

1)      Could the committee please change my email to
Jlyons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?  This is a different server and one I have not
had problems with in the past.
2)      Anyone know of a source for a lettering kit for a 300 Pace
Setter?
3)
4)      Thanks.
5)