[Chrysler300] Thanks John!

I was saddened to hear of John's passing at such a young age. We never met but I always enjoyed his articles on Crossram Motors. I was inspired with his story about Golden and it was about the time he finished the article was when I purchased my 300F. It inspired me to track the history of my car. I shared the info with John and he asked me to get it in story format and onto the webiste.

It was great to have corresponded with someone so passionate about these cars, He will be missed!

Paul Martin
300F
Vancouver BC

<*> Your email settings: