  From: -SS-
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 5:24 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] car history

  Hello I am new to the group and hope you can help me find a bit of info
  about our car. But first let me introduce myself.. My name is Skip
  Smith and I am a collector. I purchased the car earlier in the year and
  now have a bit of time to begin the first stage of research on the car.
  I am a member of several other clubs and some of them have access to
  historical data on the cars. What I am most interested in at this time
  is how the car was delivered from the factory, where it was delivered
  to, and to whom. I have enough information to begin the title search
  back but would like to have some of the historical information regarding
  delivery.
  Thanks
  Skip Smith
  61 300G