From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of rondochrysler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, 11 September 2008 3:29 a.m.
To: Chrysler 300 Club Chat Board
Subject: [Chrysler300] Rear Windshield

HI TO ALL, HAS ANY ONE EVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH REINSTALLING A REAR WINDOW ON
A 57C? I CANNOT GET THE GLASS TO SET IN CORRECTLY ON THE LEFT END. IT PUSHES
THE SEAL OUTWARD ABOUT 3/16 OF AN INCH. I REMOVED THE GLASS AND TRIED
INSTALLING IT FROM THE LEFT TO THE RIGHT  AND IT SEEMED LIKE IT WAS GOING TO
WORK, AS SOON AS I SEALED THE  HOLDING EDGE OF THE SEAL, IT PROMPTLY PUSHED
THE LEFT SIDE UP AGAIN. ANY IDEAS ON WHAT I AM DOING WRONG WOULD BE GREATLY
APPRECIATED.
RON

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups