     Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 22:41:25 GMT
     From: Candi and Leon <canlee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: Fw: RE: Help sorting parts
       To: schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Hi Candice,
It was nice meeting you this evening.
Here is a list of what I copied down regarding your parts.

1 set of unpainted cross rams from 60 or 61 300 (one with a small repair)

1 1961 Chrysler Newport/New Yorker Grille

1 Speedometer cable

1 1962 Grille surround (no center grille pieces)

1 Power antenna

1 driver's side visor for 61 300G

1 set (both sides) of 61 New Yorker door and front fender trim

1 set of door sill plates for a 2 door car

3 windshields for a hardtop car (1960-64)

2 rear window backlights for a hardtop car (1960-62?)

Feel free to pass this list on to Carlton for forwarding to the club.

I'll see if the man in CT wants a windshield or any of the other
parts, but I think all he'll need is the windshield.

Good luck with the parts,

John