[Chrysler300] Boothbay day 3 part 2

A little bird whispered some news tidbits in my ear after I posted my previous message.
Seems a fair number of the folks attending the meet spent the day visiting the local attractions
and found lots of nice things to explore. And some folks did a little touring of the local coastline, they too expressed favorable opinions of their day and the sights.

  It was not a good day to try and prep for Saturdays event, then weather was seriously damp, windy and overcast.  Enough humidity collected that at times raindrops had to be dodged if one was outdoors.

Judging from the cars present at the hotel parking lot, we should have a fair representation of 300's tomorrow. (IF folks get out and about in time)

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy

<*> Your email settings: