[Chrysler300] Boothbay final report from the scene of the crime

[Chrysler300] Boothbay final report from the scene of the crime

Saturday, it came, we saw, it concoursed.

Three very nice cars suffered the naked eyeballing of the decerning concourse Judges.

The Morning started out as a veritable race, to see who was up and moving on time, who could get out of the hotel parking lot, and who could get thru Boothbay with out delay or rolling over a special event attendee, they were all over the escape route to the show and shine location.
The Weather did cooperate and warm up to the low 70's, the overcast cloud cover made getting nice pictures easier (at least I thought so), and we escaped any rain. (we even motored around some with the top down)

By my count 20 Letter cars presented them selves well, with a visiting 67 Dart convertible lending its attraction also. The only Letter car missing (at least I didn't see it) was the elusive and rarely seen 300-E.
We also had a few modern mopar performance cars attend, a Nice 300 'Hemi C', a new SRT Challenger, and a PT GT Turbo convertible (Hemi powered according to the badging on it)

The registered attendance for our event was reported to be 110 folks, a Right fair turnout for the Club I's say.

Now for the preparations for the next leg of the trip as planned by my primary navigator, 8 or so hours of driving from Maine to the heavily congested state of NJ. Rumors say that we finally will find affordable premium gas there.

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy

<*> Your email settings: