[Chrysler300] hard luck award

I would  like  to convey  my  thanks to all members  who  attended  the  Maine  meet for  the  richly  deserved award. In another  sense it  could  be  considered the very  best  of good  fortune, because when we  finally  struggled  into Boothbay more  than a  dozen folk offered variously  diagnosis, sourcing  suggestions, help and  support and  the  loan of  tools to solve  the problem. If  that's  not good  luck, I don't know  what is.

John Skeggs
Ottawa , Canada

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional