[Chrysler300] (no subject)

Due to the dramatic slowdown in construction and the degrading economic
conditions, it looks like I need to sell my award winning 300H  convertible.  3
years was spent restoring this car back to factory  specs.  It is not an overly
restored car and is probably one of the finest  300H's in the country.  She is
95% rebuilt OEM or NOS and includes such  items as 5 GoodYear Blue Streak
tires, OEM GE and Tungsol headlights, and  original fan belts.  The car has
received some of the highest scores ever  given at the Chrysler 300 International
Concours and is even a Senior Concours  winner.  The car has also won the
Chrysler 300 Club Best of Show, the Don  Garlitts' Best of Show and Best of Class,
is an AACA Senior Grand National  winner and has won many other awards..  The
car is a 100% numbers matching  car for all items.  Pictures are available
upon request.  All  reasonable offers will be considered.The car is a 100%
numbers matching car for  all items.  Pictures are available upon request.  All
reasonable  offers will be considered.

Mike Meyer

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional