[Chrysler300] Open trailer from LA to bay Area on October 4th

[Chrysler300] Open trailer from LA to bay Area on October 4th

Coming back from Riverside CA area with open trailer. Have hauled our 300 a few times so can do it for you if needed, say for food and gas expenses, say,$300? Delivering a car to shipper in Long Beach on Friday, then over to Riverside to pick up a windshield from Timo for inside the Durango. From Riverside/Long Beach area or what area you may need to Richmond, across the bay from San Francisco. Can drop off en route or consider Greater Bay Area delivery, too.

Let me know your needs,                   Henry Hopkins
                                          510-234-9649
                                          510-220-9134 cell

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional