From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ron Stewart
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 5:02 PM
To: dvd_dumais@xxxxxxxxx; chrysler 300
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] apology

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: david dumais
  To: chrysler 300
  Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 7:40 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] apology

  Don, Pete, Gil,Dennis and to ALL club members here and abroad.   I truly
apologize for the stupid statements that I sent on the club server.  I was
upset and had been in the tea after one year of not drinking.

  I apologize for creating my mess, and I will accept all repercussions.   I
feel really awful.
  I was totally wrong and out of character.  I couldn't afford the 300, and
made good people upset.

  I apologize because that is not what this club is all about.  I know I am
a better person than the idiot I was last night.  I ask your forgiveness . I
will never abuse  the 300 Club Privelege again.       Sincerely,    Dave
Dumais

  D.E.DUMAIS

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups