Re: [Chrysler300] T&C, Chrysler wagon parts issue

Re: [Chrysler300] T&C, Chrysler wagon parts issue

They are reproduced by Mopar Mel.  His website is:

http://www.moparmel.com/home/home.html

They are pricey but then I don't know of anyone else that has them.  He also makes the perforated headliner board for these wagons and the other 50s and 60s cars that use them.  Probably the only source for that too.
Steve Albu

---- Ulf Larsson <ulf.larsson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi group,
>

> Okej, I admitt.  Kind of lazy this time.  I know I keep the info I´m looking for now somewhere but a lot to look through and the issue ain´t even 300 related.  Anyone who can remember the source of the special top bows of plastic used in the Chrysler -60 to -64 T&C.  I think also the same as for some Plymouth, Dodge or Desoto cars.  Someone in the US made a rather private initiative and had them re-produced about two-three years ago and offered them for sale.  I know I learned about this from our beloved friend John,  the late Mr Hertog.  He was like me besides the letter cars also very fond of the T&Cs
> If someone remembers by heart and can advise, possibly directly to me rather than on the list while not 300 related I´d be most grateful and it would save me some time trying to find this info about the possible source again.   When found again I´ll keep better track of it and whomever interested can turn to me also for help with the address if need be.
>
> Best regards
> Ulf Larsson, Sweden

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional