Re: [Chrysler300] 300C body mount production change?

Re: [Chrysler300] 300C body mount production change?

It is common for all '57 Chryslers and Imperials to have problems with the
idler arm bracket.  On C converts that we have had the problem is nearly
universal.  Also have had it with a '57 Imperial.  Never was a really big
deal to fix but we have bought some cars with ugly welds that although ugly
did work just fine.  Always had the ones that broke for us fixed locally by
a friend with no problems.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer

--