Re: [Chrysler300] 300H Coupe on Ebay

Hi Terry,

My comments might seem a little bit "pickey", but I will list everything that I see.

1. Incorrect or no choke on rear carb.

2. Strange looking damper on rt. exhaust manifold.

3. No hood pad.

4. Incorrect air cleaner elements.

5. Dual master cylinder - disc brakes?

6.Both door/quarter post gap fillers are missing.

7. Split or  cut dash pad.

8. C racked steering wheel.

9. Dent in glove box door.

10. Incorrect interior:

          All vinyl?

          No pattern on  seats

          Solid vinyl sun visors

          Solid vinyl "celing" - can't think of correct name.

          Carpet appears to be too dark.

11. Rubber matt covering heel pad assemblies - are they there?

12. Underneath - too nasty for a 65k mile car.

13. Un-restored trunk.

14. Holes in console aluminum sheet each side of front ash tray.

15. Rusty exhaust system.

16. Black overspray on hood brackets.

17. Description says power door locks.

In my opinion, the incorrect interior is the greatest negative.

The engine may have been rebuilt, but the info. stamped on the block should be checked.

Doug Warrener

Fair Oaks, CA

300H