[Chrysler300] Re: '06 300C Heritage for sale

[Chrysler300] Re: '06 300C Heritage for sale

I am sorry I do not, was just voiceing my opinion after deleting
email after email on this specific subject..  I was under the
impression this server was to help us all gather very hard to find
information and tap into the brains of all your experiance when we
have problems with our "Letter cars".  Like I said in my origal post
on this subject is just google the Heritage, there are thousands of
articles online to help you find what you are looking for.  That is
not the case with a vintage letter car.  We are all enthusiasts and I
appreciate all motor vehicles.  Just seems this is off topic a bit
and like the energizer bunny keeps going and going..
Jim
300E
69 Roadrunner
70 Hemi GTX
70 Challenger T/A
08 SRT8
Challenger                                                         ---