RE: [Chrysler300] 57 heater control valve

RE: [Chrysler300] 57 heater control valve

For those prepared to be a bit different, I scored a 59-60 AMC Ambassador
Rebel NOS valve.  Part number 3437604 made by Ranco Type H16.  It is
virtually the same, with the same firewall holes and outlet tubes.  Don't
know the availability.  Probably just as scarce, but I got it on ebay for
$40.  Probably no one restoring Rebels?

Help!  Has anyone got a spare chrome/diecast surround for the RHS air scoop
for a 57-59 they are willing to sell?  Got the bad news from Gary Goers the
other day that his supplier won't make these.  Mine is broken with pieces
missing so anything in better condition will be considered.

Henry in hot and sultry Brisbane

(Happy Birthday Australia - 220 today!)