From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of JettLarry@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 4:49 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Gas Math

Back from trip to Temecula to hob nob with fellow 300'rs.  Trying to  get a
handle on the MPG.  In 772 miles I used 62.6 gallons of  hi-test.  Easy
enough
here.  Divide 772 by 63 showing 12.25 mpg  gross.  BUT, speedo is widely
optimistic.  The GPS says when the odo  shows 83, actual road velocity is
70.  This
appears to be 18 percent  high.  Do I multiply the 12.25 by 118 which gives
14.45?  Or perhaps  reduce the 772 miles which would also be 118 % high to
the
actual road miles  driven?  Maybe that is the same but cocktail hour is
drawing near and don't  want to damage the few brain cells left, that is
Jack
Daniel's job.   Help.  I was always asleep during math.....only woke up for
lunch
and auto  shop.  LJ
**************Know Your Numbers: Get tips and tools to help you improve your

credit score.