  From: JettLarry@xxxxxxx
  To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 7:48 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Gas Math

  Back from trip to Temecula to hob nob with fellow 300'rs. Trying to get a
  handle on the MPG. In 772 miles I used 62.6 gallons of hi-test. Easy enough
  here. Divide 772 by 63 showing 12.25 mpg gross. BUT, speedo is widely
  optimistic. The GPS says when the odo shows 83, actual road velocity is 70. This
  appears to be 18 percent high. Do I multiply the 12.25 by 118 which gives
  14.45? Or perhaps reduce the 772 miles which would also be 118 % high to the
  actual road miles driven? Maybe that is the same but cocktail hour is
  drawing near and don't want to damage the few brain cells left, that is Jack
  Daniel's job. Help. I was always asleep during math.....only woke up for lunch
  and auto shop. LJ
  **************Know Your Numbers: Get tips and tools to help you improve your
  credit score.
  (http://www.walletpop.com/credit/credit-reports?ncid=emlcntuswall00000002)